Saturday, August 18, 2012

Trying again (again)

Hi there. I'm going to attempt to get the blog back up and running. Yes, again. :) Much has changed in our lives recently. We are now living in Dayton, Ohio, where Andrew is stationed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. He is finished with his course work for his PhD and is completing his internship year here. A year from now we will probably get orders to go to our next base... but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

We have lived in Dayton about 3 weeks now, so everything here is new to us! In addition, I am now a stay-at-home mom! It is a new adventure. Not quite what I expected, but I think I am going to enjoy it (especially on days when nap time actually happens). Addie is 5 1/2 months old now! She is such a good, sweet baby. I love spending my days with her.

So the blog will hopefully be new and improved. I hope to do some blogging about cooking, crafting, books, life as a stay-at-home-mom, life in a new place and learning about the military and our new way of life. Stay tuned!

No comments: