Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, blog readers. I'm sure you already know this, but I am now a Masters degree graduate! And in addition to (hopefully) better job opportunities and feeling like a giant weight has been lifted from my shoulders, I am hoping this means more time do do the things I think are fun, like cooking, crafting, and reading. And blog about those things! I already have some recipes ready to go up within the week so stay tuned. In the mean time, please enjoy this picture of graduation day. You have no idea how great that day felt!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

congrats Amanda!!!!
Does this mean that you guys (might) be moving back to WNC?

I can't wait to see your upcoming posts! I like reading what you have to say. :)

Take care!

Amanda said...

Oh, Deidre, I wish! Andrew still has 1 1/2 years of school left, then a 1 year internship, and then he is looking into a job possibility that might take us some new and interesting places. But one day I hope we'll be back!