Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Heartbroken

I am so very very sad tonight. A sweet friend of mine had a baby today who was born with a heart defect. He passed away soon after. I am grieving for my friend and her husband and this extremely painful loss. Please join me in saying a prayer for them. I cannot even imagine what they are going through and I would have no idea what to say to them in this moment. But I am praying harder than I have in a long time that God will comfort them and they will feel his presence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is a book that in a few weeks she would find beneficial- I think it is called Hold You In Heaven- I will check. I have given it to the families of the people who have experienced losses........ I am praying for you too, I know the emotional draining pain you are feeling as you walk through this with your friend. From what I am told your words are not necessary just providing comfort or letting them know you love and care is what means the most during these days. I also read a couple of blogs of ladies who help people through this since it has happened to them. I will look them up- one is called Bring the Rain (i think)
Happy Thanksgiving to you.