Monday, July 7, 2008

Exciting News!

Wow, I just read my previous post and I am so relieved that I have a new job! I will be working in the Registrar's Office at the University of Alabama! It was the first interview I had at the university (although I had a a couple of others after it). Looking back on it, it seems like all that worrying was for nothing! It worked out so perfectly, we are moving into our apartment on July 25 and I am starting my new job on July 28! I am really looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life! Wince graduating from college, I have felt like it was my calling to work somewhere in a university or college system. When I finish my master's degree in Library and Information Services, I want to work in a college or university library. I am just so thrilled that I have started on the road to fulfilling one of my life's goals!

Now then, I am going to take advantage of a little bit of extra time (and procrastinating) this week and FINALLY blog a day-by-day account of our trip to Disney World. Yes, this was over a month ago, but I really want to have an account of it so I can read back over it later and relive these happy memories! To anyone out there reading, enjoy!

No comments: